New Bayer AM works to relieve the tough pain in the morning that can ruin your whole day. It contains the proven pain relief of Bayer Aspirin for all kinds of pain, from a headache to a backache and an alertness aid that can help you feel awake and ready to start your day. Take back your morning with Bayer AM!
Aspirin 500 mg (NSAID)*. Pain reliever
Caffeine 65 mg. Alertness aid
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with a hangover
- helps restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness associated with a hangover
- also effective for headaches, body aches and pains alone
WarningsReye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs
(aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- in children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis,
or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
When using this product
- the recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- take for occasional use only. Do not use for more than 2 days for a hangover unless directed by a doctor. Not intended for use as a substitute for sleep. If fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur, consult a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 6 hours
not to exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
Other informationstore at room temperature
Inactive ingredientscarnauba wax, corn starch, hypromellose, powdered cellulose, triacetin
Questions or comments?1-800-331-4536 (Mon-Fri 9AM - 5PM EST)